Learn how to Create, Mint, and Sell Non-Fungible Tokens in no time, Bonus: FREE NFT & a second “hidden” NFT included!
You will learn
- The newest and most exciting way to invest!
- The concept of Non-Fungible Tokens, and how they work
- The ins and outs of what exactly NFTs are
- The different types of NFTs and how they work
- How to use the most popular platforms for buying, creating and selling NFTs
- How to instal and use a Crypto Wallet to manage your assets
- What is Ethereum and Polygon and which should you use
- Why, How, and When to mint your NFT on multiple blockchains such as Ethereum and/or Polygon
- How to conduct Market Research to ensure that you’ll create an NFT that is popular and trending
- Step-by-step walkthroughs on how to create Art, Music, and other types of NFTs
- Easy to follow Practice Assignments and Quizzes to ensure you understand each section
NFT MASTERY for Creators – Beginner to Advanced 2022 Course Course content
5 sections • 43 lectures • 4h 10m total length
UPDATES & NEW CONTENT ADDED FREQUENTLY!
July 2022 – NEW! Currently recording new lectures and creating new graphics for this month & next
June 2022 – NEW Lecture! How to Add Your Free Course NFTs and Poly Network to MetaMask
May 2022 – NEW! Added Invite Link to Private Discord Learning Community
April 2022 – NEW! Course Updated
Do you want to learn how to create, buy, and sell NFTs? If so, this is the course for you! In The Complete 2022 Guide to Creating and Selling NFTs, we will teach you everything you need to know about this exciting new investment opportunity. NFTs are non-fungible tokens that represent unique digital assets. These tokens are quickly becoming a hot commodity in the cryptocurrency world, and now is the time to get involved! This course will cover everything from the basics of NFTs to how to create and sell your own NFTs. By the end of this course, you’ll be an expert in all things NFTs! So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and let’s get started!
What is an NFT?
An NFT is a non-fungible token that represents a unique digital asset. NFTs are stored on a blockchain, just like Bitcoin or Ethereum. However, unlike Bitcoin or Ethereum, NFTs cannot be exchanged for other tokens. Each NFT is unique and can represent anything from a piece of digital art to a virtual world asset.
NFTs are becoming increasingly popular as a new way to invest in digital assets.
For a few years straight, I spent a lot of time researching different ways of generating passive income online. It was only recently that I stumbled across NFTs, and I was immediately hooked. The idea of owning a unique digital asset that can be sold or traded intrigued me, and I knew I had to learn more. In this guide, I’m going to share everything I’ve learned about NFTs so far. By the end, you’ll know everything you need to know about NFTs and how to get started with creating and selling your own NFTs. Let’s get started!
This course is designed for beginners who have little to no experience with NFTs but if you are intermediate with this topic, here are a few things you may take away from this course:
– A better understanding of NFTs and how they work
– How to create your own NFTs
– How to sell NFTs
– The different types of NFTs
– The benefits of investing in NFTs
– The risks associated with NFTs
– And more!
I have also completed a workbook that I will be updating from time to time as the market changes. Please use the workbook as your cheat sheet and NFT planner.
What is NOT covered in the course:
My goal with this course is just to get you started. You could stop after taking this course, but I recommend diving deeper into some of the topics I cover. Here are some things I may touch on but won’t dive deep into:
– How to code your own NFTs
– In-depth market analysis
– Setting up NFT Ad campaigns
I’m excited to get started and I hope you are too! Let’s jump in.
This course is good for:
- Beginner NFT Creators and Investors
- Artist who would like to create a passive income stream with their designs
- Someone new to NFTs and needs inspiration on what can easily be sold on NFT market places