Principles of homeopathy, Preparation and treatment, Homeopathy marketing, The law of similar, Order of healing etc
You will learn
- Preparation and treatment of homeopathy
- Evidence and efficacy of homeopathy
- Ethics and safety of homeopathy
- How to get a homeopathic license for business or store
- Homeopathy practice marketing
- Five key skills of a good homeopath
- Homeopathy principles
- Designing a homeopathy clinic
- Easy tips for taking homeopathy medicines
- Regulations of homeopathy
- Prevalence of homeopathy
- What conditions does homeopathy treat
- Veterinary use of homeopathy
- Benefits of homeopathy
Homeopathy Business Foundation Course content
12 sections • 48 lectures • 2h 12m total length
Homeopathy is a pseudoscientific system of alternative medicine. Its practitioners, called homeopaths, believe that a substance that causes symptoms of a disease in healthy people can cure similar symptoms in sick people, this doctrine is called similia similibus, or “like cures like”. All relevant scientific knowledge about physics, chemistry, biochemistry and biology gained since at least the mid 19th century contradicts homeopathy. Homeopathy has a lot of criticism in terms of medical approval but up to date many people are using it in many countries and they are getting results. Homeopathy preparations are termed remedies and are made using specifically homeopathic dilution. In this process of the preparation, the selected substance is repeatedly diluted until the final product is chemically indistinguishable from the diluent. Most of the times not even a single molecule of the original substance can be expected to remain in the product. Upon oral intake, between each dilution homeopaths may hit and/ or shake the product very well, claiming this makes the diluent remember the original substance after its removal, many practitioners believe it can treat and cure many diseases.
The entry level for this therapy is not too strong or hard depending on the country that one is going to practice but at least l must advice that one need to complete formal education and if possible get university education and training with better experience so that you can do the work professionally and handle any future challenges that your patients will present to you in course of discharging your services. The effective and efficient way of designing a homeopathic clinic is very vital in ensuring that the place will look more professional and you can get better rooms where patients and equipment will be kept. When taking homeopathy medicine its very important to note that never touch the medicine with your bare hands or finger palm its best to use spoon or cup.
This course is good for:
- Homeopathic doctors, homeopathic practitioners, patients, nurses, general doctors, consultants, managers, policy makers, health ministries, hospitals, clinics, universities, license authorities, parents, teachers, traders, CEO, directors. everybody etc.