Learn how to Day Trade and Swing Trade Using Divergence – Applicable to All Markets (Forex, Stocks, & Crypto)
You will learn:
- Effective Strategy for Day Trading and Swing Trading
- How to use Divergence in Trading
- Rule based Strategy
- Strategy that has easy to follow trade management
Day Trading and Swing Trading Strategy – Divergence Setup Course Content
- Introduction –> 2 lectures • 6min.
- Confirmed Divergence Setup –> 7 lectures • 27min.
- Weekly and 4-Hour Confirmed Divergence Setup –> 5 lectures • 9min.
- Daily and 1-Hour Confirmed Divergence Setup –> 5 lectures • 8min.
- 4-Hour and 15-Minute Confirmed Divergence –> 4 lectures • 7min.
- TRADES –> 1 lecture • 5min.
My name is Michael and welcome to my Confirmed Divergence Strategy Course.
I am a full-time retail trader for years now, and since then I have been using the Confirmed Divergence strategy as my “go-to” setup.
In this course, you will learn a strategy that uses only a simple price chart, a momentum indicator, and a Fibonacci tool. No fancy indicators, all you need is just a basic price reading skill and the discipline to follow the rules. This strategy is simple yet very effective. It is a mechanical strategy that has a clear entry, stop loss, profit target, and trade management.
Disclaimer: This is NOT a course that could give you a 100% win rate, but this will help you to build discipline by using a rule-based approach that will prevent you from losing big in trading while maximizing gains
This is created for traders who don’t have a strategy yet and seasoned traders who want to add another strategy to their trading arsenal.
By enrolling, you will also have lifetime access (updated regularly) and the ability to ask questions. And If for any reason this course did not help you in any way with your trading, you have 30 days to ask Udemy for a refund.
Looking forward to seeing you inside. 🙂
This course is good for:
- New traders who doesn’t have a rule based strategy yet
- Seasoned traders who wants to add an effective strategy to their trading arsenal
- Anyone who wants to learn a strategy using divergence